TURN ON YOUR INTIMATE DESIRES
- Are you embarrassed about wearing jeans due to the abnormal shape of the private part?
- Do you feel irritation and itching after walking, jogging or heavy physical activity due to the friction at the private part?
- Are you or your partner not happy with your sex life?
- Do you feel that something is coming out of the vagina and constantly have dragging sensation?
- Do you feel embarrassed about wearing bikinis?
- Do you have difficulty in experiencing orgasms?
GIFT Yourself a “O SHOT”
- Cosmetic Gynecology is the treatment of conditions related to vagina and your external genitalia related conditions. It includes both surgical and non-surgical options. It is still relatively new in India.
- DR ARUSHI SETHI is one of the Best Cosmetic Gynaecologists in Delhi
What is Hymenoplasty?
Hymenoplasty is a surgical process which involves tightening the outer edges of the vagina by reconstructing the hymenal tissue. The hymen is a ring-like membranous structure that is present in the lower 1/3 of the vagina .Hymen is present at the vaginal entrance, many patients seek hymenoplasty as a part of treating vaginal damage caused during accidental falls, heavy weightlifting, horse riding and other scenarios where in the hymen’s structural stability has been compromised.
Hymenoplasty is a surgical procedure that involves recreating the hymenal tissue as it was there before any damage occurred. It is a procedure that demands skills Very few gynaecologists are actually performing this procedure. It is one of the most demanded procedure by ladies in our speciality
You are admitted on the same day of surgery. It takes around one to two hours, it is a day care procedure,in which the patients are able to return to work the next day. It is done under local anaesthesis or sedation, there are certain patients who are very apprehensive, in such patients this procedure is done under anaesthesia.
Before the procedure, the patient is thoroughly examined by the Gynaecologist and she has to undergo preanaesthetic checkup.
If you are suffering from a lack of spark in your sex life If you are having loss of libido, it might be due to vaginal looseness
When to consult your Gynaecologist ?
If you are suffering from loss of libido, if you don’t fell confident in your bedroom, if you have problems in experiencing orgasms, consult your Gynaecologist Book an appointment
What is a labia ?
Labia is a part of a woman’s external genitalia It is of two types labia majora and labia minora
Common patient problems
“ when I wear tight clothes , I feel extremely uncomfortable, I develop rashes”
“ I can’t achieve good hygiene because my labia is too long”
“ sex is painful as my long labias cause friction”
“ I am very stressed while undressing in front of my partner”
Labiaplasty is becoming increasing popular in todays era . Patients are now more open and comfortable in discussing their sex life , their intimacy issues
It is a day care procedure. The patient is admitted on the same day of surgery. The procedure is done under local anesthesis or sedation they patient is discharged on the very same day, she is given a list of instructions that she has to follow in the next few days.
Vaginal tightening is one of the the top 3 procedures that are being done theses days for women who are experiencing vaginal laxity
It can be surgical or non surgical
To know more about these procedures contact our clinic , book an appointment