Pregnancy is one of the Most important phase of a Womans Life. For the First Time Mothers this Period Can be Very Overwhelming. We Believe in Providing the Best Possible Care and Support To our Pregnant Patients. Pregnancy is a Very Natural Event. It is not a Disease. You Should Consider Booking your Appointment as soon as you Become Preganant
How am I Going to Feel During My Pregnancy?
Every pregnancy is different. Some patients do not experience any difficulty throughout the entire duration but some patients might be bothered by the below mentioned symptoms
- Feeling Exhausted / Very Tired – It is Common to Feel Tired, or even Exhausted, During Pregnancy, Especially during the First 12 weeks .
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Changes in your Breasts – Your Breasts May Become Larger /Heavier and Feel Tender. The Nipples Become Dark and Areola Increases in Size
- Pressure Symptoms- Increased Frequency , Passing Urine More Often
- Increased Vaginal Discharge
If you are experiencing recurrent episodes of pain in abdomen or you are having slight spotting, consult your Gynaecologist.
How To Keep Yourself Healthy During Pregnancy?
There are Many Things That you can do to Stay Healthy While you are Pregnant
- Folic acid is important for pregnancy as it can help prevent certain birth defects, like neural tube defects. Ideally you should start the folic acid supplement 12 weeks before becoming pregnant
- Iron Supplement
- Calcium and Vitamin-d Supplement
- Vitamins and nutrition in pregnancy – Eating a healthy, varied diet comprising of all micronutrients in pregnancy will help you to get all the vitamins and minerals you need
High Risk Pregnancy
There are Certain Pregnancies Which Require extra Level of Care :-
Gestational Hypertension (Pregnancy With High BP)
Gestational Diabetes Mellitus( Pregnancy With Deranged Blood Glucose Levels)